SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
Walnut Creek Country Club opens for the season in late March and closes at the end of December. Our management team typically fills positions for the season from late January through early March but applications are always accepted throughout the year.
We have positions in the following areas:
• Food and Beverage: Server, host/hostess, busser, bartenders, beverage cart and snack shop staff, dishwashers, cooks and housekeepers. Experience is helpful but not necessary. Training sessions are held at the Club in March.
• Golf Service: Outside services and member locker room attendants. Training and start dates are determined by seasonal weather conditions. Experience is helpful but not necessary for all positions.
• Golf Course Maintenance: Landscape positions are available to work on our beautiful, private 27-hole golf course. Experience is necessary depending on the position.
• Pool: Lifeguards, snack shop, swim team and pool assistants. Our pool opens to the membership on Memorial Day and closes right after Labor Day each year. Current lifeguard first aid and AED certification is mandatory.
• Tennis: Assistant Tennis Professionals, tennis team and desk attendants. Our tennis courts open to the membership in May and close in late fall, again weather permitting. Experience needed for these positions.